At our site, you’ll only find unbiased reviews. However, we do earn profit from our affiliate links.
TikTok, like many other social media platforms, uses verification badges to add credibility to a user’s profile. Verification badges are only dished out to the most popular and influential users.
Although the official verification terms are not available to the public, there are several things you can do to improve your chances of being verified on TikTok.
Note: being verified on TikTok is unrelated to verifying your phone number.
How to Improve Your Chances of Getting Verified on TikTok
- Make sure your content is of the highest quality possible. Investing in camera equipment and microphones are good ways to add professionalism to your videos if you are committed to getting verified on TikTok.
- Do your research. Find out who’s popular, what’s trending and what works, then apply it to your own content.
- Be entertaining. VerifiedTikTokers are engaging and excite their audience. Make sure everything you post is as interesting and shareable as can be.
- Keep it consistent. A consistent upload schedule is key to keeping your followers coming back for more and will put youone step closer to being verified on TikTok.
- Optimise your hashtags. Use as many relevant and trending hashtagsas possible to bring in new viewers and get your videos trending.
- Make new friends. Being social and interacting with other users will boost your chances of getting more fans. The more fans you have the better your chances of getting verified will be.
Getting verified isn’t guaranteed, but the above steps will make sure that your profile is more suitable for official verification by TikTok. Good luck!